- Sku: 223-1
- Brand: Golden Horseshoe
Powermectin Wormer Paste
Powermectin by Golden Horseshoe is a 1.87% Ivermectin Oral paste for horses. Used for the treatment of parasitic infections due to internal parasites, including bots, in horses.
Powermectin (Ivermectin) is indicated for the treatment of nematode or arthropod infestations in horses due to:
- Large strongyles
- Small strongyles
- Lungworms (adult and immatures)
- Pinworms (adult and immatures)
- Ascarids (adults and third & fourth stage larvae)
- Hairworms (adults)
- Large-mouth stomach worms (adults)
- Neck threadworms (microfilariae)
- Intestinal threadworms (adults)
- Stomach bots (oral and gastric stages)
Ivermectin is not effective against the encysted larval stages of the small strongyles
Powermectin is made by Golden Horseshoe, a trusted name in the Canadian Equestrian industry for many years. My family has worked with them for 2 generations, and we are very proud to be part of the team that brought this Ivermectin product to market.
We distribute the entire Golden Horseshoe line for Canada, and they have always made quality Canadian made Equine and Animal Health products. Their complete line of cutting-edge health and performance products are created to suit your individual equestrian needs.